Friday, December 23, 2005
hiie... jus came back frm Nan Chiau High(de school i'm posted to). It's @ Sengkang... I was wrong bout their uniform... ytd i see on da webbie lykk ugly but it's actually okay... de shoes black.. socks oso... den cannot wear ear sticks... De hairclips/hair accessories ish lykk mps... black n dark blue... miie sis go n count how many books i mus buy... 63 leh! i havent buy... tmr den buy... cos a lot of ppl... i go class Sec 1H(dun ask miie wadd de 'H' stand ferr... I dunno... In mps, 'H' stands ferr Hope. At Nan Chiau, 'H' jus stands ferr... hmm... 'H' i guess...) NC very strict leh... De sleeves(sp?) cannot fold den can only wear 1 earring per ear, den still got i cannot remember... De so called assembly jus now, de principal speak in eng n chinese... so very long... anyway, we hv 13 subjects... + my hmt i got 14! I might jus die... -kills self- 3rd anuary mus go school by 7:15AM leh... Ahh!!! I hope I don't mess up on the first day... -prays-Well, gotta go now... Nothin else to post anyway... cya!:)
#GERALDINE.