anyway, i made a new fren! Frm miie school! She gave miie her frens' no. I juz sms-ed them... Hope i get a reply... I wonder miie other frens(frm MPS) made frens oredi... I hope they do... Dun want them to be alone... But Zena got herr cuzin so not so bad... But she's the easiest to make frens so nvm 1 larrhx... So sociable... 2nd 1 ish Mich... She oso very friendly... So oso easy... Den comes Kanch... She oso quite friendly... Jy ish okay... She's friendly at times... But quite quiet... So yeahh...
I look weird in miie uniform... lykk too big... dunno... miie mum ask miie to go change to smaller size... if de tcher say too big den i change lorrhx... i very lazy to change leh... esp lykk after school... everyone go home den i mus change de uniform... :( lykk very weird...
#GERALDINE.
