(YOU: you just keep going on and on don't you?)
(ME: yeah... so?)
nothing much to post actually... heyy... i suddenly thought of something...
Let's see...
If you have a dog, let's say... And you lose it accidently...
And that person who found it won't return it to you...
He/She wants to keep it just because it's cute...
How would you feel?
I think you would feel terrible... It's your pet... You lost it by accident... You didn't mean to...
I think that person who found it is really selfish... He/She shouldn't keep something that doesn't belong to him/her... Isn't that going against your conscience(sp?)? I mean, I know it's cute and all... But it doesn't belong to you... It is not yours... Have you tried putting yourself in the other person's shoes? You don't even try to find the owner and you wanna keep it? That's so SELFISH... I would completely HATE that person... Wouldn't you? Just think about it...
#GERALDINE.
