today science remedial, 1h got a huge surprise... miss pey nvr wear PE attire le... she wore jeans n shirt! She look so chio lor... she shld wear more often... den she came into class and we were lykk 'wahh....' so loud... den gladys they all shouted,"miss pey, very chio hor..." den got few people laugh... But really lo... The difference is very big... Miss Pey wore jeans and sandals n looked chao chio... But when she wear PE attire she jus looks... Normal... lykk any other PE teacher...
Den i oso saw miss tang... She ALSO wear jeans... is jeans the so-called uniform for teachers who come to sch on saturday...? Today is the sch anniversary... 1 class choose 6 ppl go... i not going... i later wanna ask jun min what happened n stuff...
anyways, I hate today's science test... So many qn i dunno.... I SCARED... I SCARED I DONT GET GOOD MARKS... ARRGH... the 4 marks qn alot of ppl get wrong... I PRAY I GET GOOD MARKS... PLS PLS PLS...
-fingers crossed-
#GERALDINE.