well, ytd's concert turned out well.
the band's performance was great!
good job! (:
Mr png was conducting and all.
and Mr lum actually played together with the band!
He wore the uniform. looked weird. xP
There were performances from NCPS guzheng grp, our sch choir, CO and string orchestra.
Angela and Ansabel performed.
Mr koh also performed clarinet solo piece.
didnt know he could play the clarinet. xP
Is he considered KX's senior-est senior??
hehe.
The whole concert was just plain great.
Today we went to sch at 8 sth.
i was earliest to reach.
Wow. i was actually EARLY.
earlier den miss pey. xP
lols.
So we had discussion and all.
decided on the dimensions and everything.
From what i saw, Miss Pey was the one drawing and helping us think. xP
I didnt do much.
Said a lot of "I dont know"s.
lols.
Though I did D&T before, I didnt listen during class time.
So dont count on me to help you think cos
I have NO IDEA totally.
Sorry. I'll help you all do the cutting though.
Well, yeah. Miss Pey just voiced her comments and we just said yes to whatever she said.
lols.
Cristine had alot of ideas compared to me.
We applied some of her ideas to the proj and yeah...The project turned out great. (:
was editing my history proj. do until im like gonna go mad soon.
all the info my grp members send me is so LONG.
i see until i wanna faint.how am i gonna edit 6 to 7 pgs of information??
But, this proves my members are motivated and will search lots and lots of info.
lols.
AND, good news.
I finished the editing!!
wee~ Yay me!
Now, after every good news, there's the BADD NEWS.
So here goes.
UBER BAD.
i lost my maths holiday assignment 2 and 4!
It's gone gone gone.
Lost Lost Lost.
How how how??
Already emailed Miss Tang to see what she can do.
lols.
like she can help me...
It's my ws.
And I lost it.
it's my problem i guess.
But i dont think she so bad to just leave me to die without my ws.
hehe.
There's only ONE conclusion.
"I cant get any blur-er. Hw oso can lost."
Prays Miss Tang has extras or sth that can help me.
But then I'll need to redo everything.
ARRGH. I'll be struggling like mad.
lols.
At least I'll hv sth to pass up.
But I honestly hope i find my ws.
then no need redo.
but the possibilities are NOT high.
cos i never find things i lost. almost never at least.
usually, i buy new ones or just let it continue to be missing.
But this is maths ws leh.
How to buy??
And I cant just let it stay missing.
what am i gonna hand in then?
So the only way is to redo. sigh.
#GERALDINE.
