went to buy present for miss pey, mr tan and miss tang today. shh... s'posed to b secret. hope they dont see this. dont dont dont spoil the 'surprise'. [or at least miss tang cos she has my blog address.] lols.
piano today was horrible. got scolded by that teacher for the million-th time. yeah. sure. if it's so SIMPLE, she go and play lah. get distinction show me lah. It's NOT as easy as you think it is. If it is, no need exam liao. I got angry and started BANGING ON THE KEYS. yeah. that's just me. I was alr VERY VERY ANNOYED. yeah. so the keys didnt spoil [if you wanna know.] but she still didnt get the hint. she continued her GRANDMOTHER STORY, not caring if i was listenin or not. yeah. i didnt get anything she was saying. was she even speaking ENGLISH?? might be some alien language. Anyway, it was abt the same old thing.[i WAS listening. For what? i dun rly know.] NOT practicing?? I did OKAY. DID. Just no progress only mahh. Crazy crazy woman. Keep insistin i didnt practice.
GRR. ANNOYING.
#GERALDINE.
