WHY?? why doesnt HE understand ME?? why must HE always think he's RIGHT and IM WRONG?? IT'S NOT FAIR. IT HONESTLY ISN'T. It REALLY wasnt my FAULT okay? whatever. I cant stop you from thinking im WRONG. sure, whatever-ness. Tell you what, I HONESTLY DONT CARE. think what you want to think. if you REALLY dont BELIEVE me, i CANT DO ANYTHING. I feel that we're drifting apart... more and more... perhaps we were never meant to be?? maybe we need a lil bit more time to think. to think about what we had done. is all this RIGHT?? i really hope that this is just a dream and everything can go back to normal. yeah. im honestly praying hard.
anyways, today's maths was HARD.
[to the person im mentioning above, you can choose to not believe this. i know you wont. you'll think i didnt put in effort. yeah sure. I dont care what you think. it was hard.]
I have a feeling i would fail. yes. I would.
AND, i do NOT have to write the 5oo lines for science. (: im saved. hehes.
im SO STRESSED. i may need to take a rest soon... i cant take it anymore. ):
#GERALDINE.