I have just read and signed the online petition:
"Appeal for Animal Abuser to be Given Deterrent Sentence"
hosted on the web by PetitionOnline.com, the free online petitionservice, at:
I personally agree with what this petition says, and I think you might agree, too.
If you can spare a moment, please take a look, and consider signing yourself.
The petition is about this dog that died of heat stroke cos it's irresponsible owner left it in the backyard with no shelter or water. And it wasnt the owner's first time neglecting the dog. If the dog had a choice, I dont think it would want an owner like this. The owner did not think of how the dog would feel. The dog is also a living organism, it has feelings too. How can the owner be ever so irresponsible and cruel? No matter what, the dog has a life too and it's just wrong to deprive it of its chance of living. How would you feel if you were the dog? You wouldnt feel good, would you? I sincerely hope you guys will take time to read and sign the petition.
RIP lil' doggy. )):
#GERALDINE.
