she go hk le. ):
i want someone to be there to oppose me! LOL!
heh. i shall await her return. till then, i shall have to live without her opposition. XD
quiz(:
S E 7 E N people and things that make me Smile:
1. *erhems. XP (Person)
2. Music! (Thing)
3. Michelle (Person)
4. Netball (Thing)
5. JiaYing (Person)
6. Laughing (Thing)
7. Mrs Y. Ng (Person)
(of course, there are more things and more people that make me smile. (:)
S E 7 E N Ways to Win my Heart:
1. Be Nice (:
2. Sing me a song (:
3. Do something that will make me feel so touched that I start crying (:
4. Watch the Sunset with me on the beach (:
5. Play some form of music on an instrument for me. XP
6. Be Honest =D
7. err. . . Lucky Draw? Lottery thingy? haha.
S E 7 E N People I Believe/Trust In:
1. *erhems. XP
2. Michelle
3. Jiayi
4. My Seniors!
5. Zena
6. My mother(:
7. err. People. XD
S E 7 E N Things I Hope To Have/Do Now:
1. See *erhems.
2. Talk to *erhems.
3. *erhems. XD
4. Shopping!
5. Play the tuba well.
6. *erhems 's company.
7. Watch Sunset with *erhems.
S E 7 E N Things I Do Everyday:
1.Think of *erhems.
2.Dream of *erhems.
3. Laugh
4. Sing
5. Smile
6. Breathe
7. Shower
(NOTE: I do more than SEVEN things a day. XD)
S E 7 E N People I Want to See Now :
1. Jolene Lim Ying Yi! haha. still got full name.
2. *erhems. :P
3. Primary School Teachers(:
4. Netball Juniors!
5. 1H`ohsix.
6. 6A`ohfive
7. err. Someone lah.
S E 7 E N People who should also do this:
1. Some Girl
2. Some Guy
3. My Friends
4. My Relatives
5. People that want to do.
6. Whoever lah
7. Who cares?
NOTE: dont ask who "*erhems" is. heh. *erhems = Someone you shall never know about. XD
#GERALDINE.
